Welcome to DotAnians official forum. Enjoy!

KAIKIMKAYE: God of DotA official Website
check it out here: http://www.kaikimkaye.com

Note: Please share the site to your friends! Many Thanks!



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome all to the DotAnians forum. Enjoy your Stay! Please share this forum to your friends! Many Thanks!
Advertisements
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on May 13th 2011, 14:55
Latest topics
» Strygwyr, The Bloodseeker Guide
May 14th 2012, 12:58 by smoleniuch

» there are different kinds of nike air max in this word
April 19th 2012, 10:37 by kun21

» adirondack boots..
November 30th 2011, 04:19 by kun21

» There are different kinds of UGG in our store
November 29th 2011, 09:51 by kun21

» whrer to buy best ugg boots
November 28th 2011, 04:52 by kun21

» adirondack boot ii sand...
November 27th 2011, 05:20 by kun21

» nice ugg boots
November 22nd 2011, 10:49 by kun21

» cheap ugg boots
November 21st 2011, 04:53 by kun21

» UGG 5815 Classic Tall Boots...
November 19th 2011, 10:22 by kun21

Asian Stocks Swing Between Gains, Losses Ahead of European Crisis Summit
October 25th 2011, 04:54 by weishinia
Asian stocks swung between gains and losses as investors await the results of a European summit tomorrow where leaders are expected to hammer out details on enhancing the region’s bailout fund.
Esprit Holdings Ltd. (330), a clothier that gets 79 percent of its revenue in Europe, lost 2.8 percent in Hong Kong. NGK Insulators Ltd. plunged 17 percent after a report the maker of industrial ceramics …

Comments: 0
Moot: 'The Three or more Musketeers' is without a doubt dopey, unoriginal swordplay grand adventure (look at)
October 21st 2011, 09:06 by xiayue


“The Three or more Musketeers” is known as a junk-drawer picture, an important catchall confusion, aimless and even disorganized.

Reckon that “Pirates belonging to the Caribbean” video clips can be the reason for it goofy throwbacky grand adventure adventure, though at a minimum the full extravaganzas possessed Ashley Depp's eccentricity where to help you coagulate once anything else …

Comments: 0
Best Mid Lane Hero
April 30th 2010, 14:09 by GG.Denz724
Who is the Best in MID Lane?
We're not talking about "First,Mid,Late Gamer" here..
Were talking about the suitable, and the best mid lane hero.

Comments: 33
Best Hero in 1 on 1
May 21st 2010, 23:42 by markezz
who's the best hero in 1 on 1??? And their item build and skill buildd?? Can you suggest??

Comments: 6
Whats up with riki ban javascript:emoticonp(':affraid:')
May 10th 2010, 06:12 by Llama-Ninja
Lol I am no riki player unless its an ar but I don’t get why when people host a apem why they always practically shout no riki? riki is a bamf but I mean there are real heroes like tiny, nevermore and lone druid I mean most heroes can get insanely strong and when fed will be unstoppable?

So why all the hate towards the invisible ass grabber?
What a Face

Comments: 5
Good support Hero Any suggetions
June 6th 2010, 09:17 by killerz1342
Any suggestions will help me for good supporting heroes, kinda feed up with carries

Comments: 0
Icarus the Phoenix, Dota 6.68 New Hero(es)!
May 1st 2010, 12:09 by Admin
DotAnians News! Icarus the Phoenix, Dota 6.68 New Hero(es)!

Icarus the Phoenix is one of the new heroes that will be introduced on Dota 6.68.
Even though IceFrog hasn't reveal anything just yet,
but at least we got the Icarus' picture Wink
This post will updated with all Icarus the Phoenix news.
If you got some stuff to share about him, feel free to share it here! Wink

Read More: Click the Hero …

Comments: 11
Statistics
We have 281 registered users
The newest registered user is gardcaile

Our users have posted a total of 362 messages in 118 subjects

Share | 
 

 [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.|cuteÞanDa



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 5th 2010, 10:04

nice cheers


Rotund'jere Pictures, Images and Photos
DotA- Necrolyte Pictures, Images and Photos
Meet My Old Man!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bladeallstarz



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 3rd 2010, 01:19

Hyd[e] wrote:
bladeallstarz wrote:
GG.Denz724 wrote:
bladeallstarz wrote:
Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc




I find it really hard using Meepo. ^_^'
this really helps! thanks! Very Happy

Maybe you find it hard because your a girl??
Joke... hahah Smile)


hahahaha...xD
I know that I can control it easier when I use the control+1,2,3, etc. but, when there is a clash, I find it very hard to keep track of ALL of them! hahaha... It makes my eyes and head spin...xD

lol!

Here some tips for you to keep track all meepo dont just only ctrl+number each meepo, it better to sellect all meepo and ctrl+number...this wat it will be easier to gather up ur meepos back..


Whoa! thanks alot! I'll try that.... ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyd[e]
DotAnians Award
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 28
Location : In front of the Frozen Throne

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 2nd 2010, 15:55

bladeallstarz wrote:
GG.Denz724 wrote:
bladeallstarz wrote:
Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc




I find it really hard using Meepo. ^_^'
this really helps! thanks! Very Happy

Maybe you find it hard because your a girl??
Joke... hahah Smile)


hahahaha...xD
I know that I can control it easier when I use the control+1,2,3, etc. but, when there is a clash, I find it very hard to keep track of ALL of them! hahaha... It makes my eyes and head spin...xD

lol!

Here some tips for you to keep track all meepo dont just only ctrl+number each meepo, it better to sellect all meepo and ctrl+number...this wat it will be easier to gather up ur meepos back..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/isz.daus
bladeallstarz



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 2nd 2010, 15:27

GG.Denz724 wrote:
bladeallstarz wrote:
Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc




I find it really hard using Meepo. ^_^'
this really helps! thanks! Very Happy

Maybe you find it hard because your a girl??
Joke... hahah Smile)


hahahaha...xD
I know that I can control it easier when I use the control+1,2,3, etc. but, when there is a clash, I find it very hard to keep track of ALL of them! hahaha... It makes my eyes and head spin...xD

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GG.Denz724
DotAnians Award
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 31
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 2nd 2010, 13:11

bladeallstarz wrote:
Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc




I find it really hard using Meepo. ^_^'
this really helps! thanks! Very Happy

Maybe you find it hard because your a girl??
Joke... hahah Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://formspring.me/GGDenz724
bladeallstarz



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 1st 2010, 14:36

Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc




I find it really hard using Meepo. ^_^'
this really helps! thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GG.Denz724
DotAnians Award
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 31
Location : Metro Manila, PH

PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 1st 2010, 13:22

Hyd[e] wrote:
Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :



Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out it your being trap there only two skill taht could escape from this death trap Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it, because they don't know how to use Meepo - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD

Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:

[img]http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :



Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out it your being trap there only two skill taht could escape from this death trap Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it, because they don't know how to use Meepo - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD

Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play that view Meepo true potential and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc

Oh Yeah...
Nice.. Thanks for this..
You are a really true fan of meepo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://formspring.me/GGDenz724
Hyd[e]
DotAnians Award
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 28
Location : In front of the Frozen Throne

PostSubject: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   May 1st 2010, 13:12

Meepo the Geomancer he's one of the most underestimate hero by most player, yet in the hand of master he might be your worst nigtmare. Geomancer is rarely pick in pub game because most player consider using Meepo is hard and need a good micro management to do excel.
But don't worry now ill reveal and unlock the secret and potential of Meepo, let us review :

Pros:
- Great armor in the starting game
- Good DPS even without any DPS item
- Great nuke with a low cooldown (Poof)
- Not item dependable

Cons:
- His life depend on his semi-clone
- Need a good micro to play well




Strength
23 + 1.3

Agility
23 + 1.9

Intelligence
20 + 1.6


SKIL:

Earthbind


Rains earthen spikes across a target area, pinning down all enemy units.

Notes

• Prevents enemies from using blink skills.
• Does not hit invisible units, but ensnared units won't be able to become invisible.
• Interrupts channeling spells if the target isn't affected by this ability already.
• Does not work on magic immune units.
• Does not work on Roshan.

Review: This skill is one of the best disable in the game due to the ability to cast it multiple times and long range, there almost no way out if you being trap there only two skill that could escape from this death trap are Mirana's Leap and Raijin's Ball Lightning.



Poof


Drawing mystical energies from the earth, Meepo can teleport to another Geomancer, leaving destruction in his wake. After channeling for 1.5 seconds, Meepo instantly teleports to nearest target Geomancer, dealing damage in 400 AOE in the departure and arrival locations.

Notes

• When targeted, Meepo will teleport to the Meepo closest to the target point (can be the same Meepo as casts it).
• If Meepo teleports to himself, both departure and arrival damage will be dealt in the same area.

Review: Some people ask me why did you say Meepo is easy to get RAMPAGE! This the reason why Meepo is such a treat to all yet many doesn't know it - did you know that at lvl16 Meepo Poof can dealt 1120 DAMAGE! it already same as Lina's Laguna Blade but better with 400 AoE and 10 second cool-down.


Geostrike


The Geomancer enchants his weapon with the essence of the earth, crushing the life from his enemies and numbing their legs. Slows target movement speed and deals damage per second. These effects are additive with other geomancers. Lasts 2 seconds.

Notes

• Does not stack with buff placers.
• Geostrike's slow of every Meepo stacks directly.

Review: This skill not much a treat in early game, but in late game this skill will bring any hero pin on the ground.


Divided We Stand


Meepo summons an imperfect, semi-autonomous duplicate of himself, which can gain gold and experience as he does and shares his experience and abilities. However, the clones cannot wield any items but the boots that Meepo himself wears. If any of the clones die, they all die.

Review: This is the Meepo's greatest strength and in the same time it also his greatest weakness, but as i said before in the hand of master this skill will be your deadliest weapon you ever know.

ITEM BUILD



Meepo is not an item dependable heroes,unlike other heroes even without any luxury item Meepo still a deadly treat!


Starting Item



Core:



Luxury:



Situational:




SKILL BUILD:

Level 1 Earthbind
Level 2 Poof
Level 3 Poof
Level 4 Earthbind
Level 5 Poof
Level 6 Divided We Stand
Level 7 Poof
Level 8 Geostrike
Level 9 Earthbind
Level 10 Earthbind
Level 11 Divided We Stand
Level 12 Geostrike
Level 13 Geostrike
Level 14 Geostrike
Level 15 Stats
Level 16 Divided We Stand
Level 17+ Stats

Review: In this case max Poof and Earthbind first because it's your main killing instrument, get Geostrike in mid/late game where it shine the most


HOW TO POOF?

To most people Poof is the most difficult skill to use but in contrary it's not hard as it claim. Basicly, there two style of Poof:

i) Mass poof: -

It's the most basic style. The idea is simply press F then Tab then F then Tab then F again. , you wanna cast all your Poofs as fast as possible. Net -> Get closer to enemy - > Poof -> Net -> Poof, this might be hard on the first attempt but practise make perfect right?

ii) Blink poof: -

It's an advance type of poof and need a really-really good micro to do so, the idea of this style is to blink and poof in the same time and make the enemy more easier to kill. Poof all the Meepo ON THE TARGET ENEMY -> Before 1.5 second you need to blink using Kalen Dagger on the target enemy.


FOES & FRIENDS

i)BAD FOES

AoE Disabler/Nuker



Burst Nuker



ii)GOOD FRIENDS

Healer/Sitter




VIDEO:

By the way i found an interesting Meepo game play and view Meepo true potentian and be amaze!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsFoMX_zjc


Last edited by Hyd[e] on May 1st 2010, 14:08; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/isz.daus
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!   

Back to top Go down
 
[Meepo] Beware! It might POOF out of no where!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beware!!! Stay out of My Forest
» Beware of "Bukowski"
» The Monthly Vow - January - beware the avenging angels
» POOF... I'm back... POOF... I'm gone... POOF... I'm back...
» Renegade Space Marines

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GUIDES/STRATEGIES-
Jump to: